PlusEditors provides one uniform set of editors in a familiar Windows Explorer presentation to create and edit QEI’s QSCADA database directly from a PC running on the SCADA network.
PlusEditors incorporates all of the graphical and user interface capabilities inherent in Microsoft Windows and also supports import and export from a database of SCADA system points and associated parameters maintained in Excel spreadsheets.
Configuration Wizards make constructing and editing your database simple and user-friendly.
PlusEditors eases the complex task of creating a QSCADA database:
• Secure Login/logout Access Control
• Point-and-click User Interface with pull-down Toolbars and easy Navigation Tools
• Excel interface Imports and Exports data to and from common PC applications
• Auto-Import the substation IED point database from QEI remote stations
• Interactive editors request data and present it in a meaningful format
• Modeling tools quickly duplicate and modify existing items in the database.
• Automatic error checking prompts for missing information, locates duplicate addresses, prevents deletion of active points, and a restore key undoes changes.
Click Below for our
If you would like a quote, demo, or to learn more about PlusEditors, Contact Us today!